Numerous studies have proven that those with combat injuries or mental disorders, such as PTSD, recover better and have fuller lives when they are surrounded by a supportive community and engage in physical activity because of the effects on the brain and body. The benefits of Branded One CrossFit for those in need generally occur immediately. So why Branded One and not any other gym or facility? Branded One’s unique community and support for our disabled heroes cannot be found at any other facility or gym.
Other Ways to Help:
Become a member
- $155 – with 12 month contract, unlimited classes
- $175 – month-to-month, unlimited classes
- $150 – 10 Sessions, (expires after 3 months)
Become a sponsor
- PRESENCE TIER: A one-time payment of: $1,500 that will secure a membership for one person for one (1) year.
- PERFORM TIER: A one-time payment of: $3,500 that will secure a membership for one person for three (3) years (or for three people for one year).
- PERFECT TIER: A one-time payment of: $6,000 that will secure a membership for two people for six (6) years (or for six people for one year).
Become a partner – co-run events
- Coach (a specialty class or a CrossFit class)
- Clean (help keep the gym in its prime condition)
- Office Staff (help with signing in/up members and answering phones)
- Event Staff (help coordinate and run events)
- Community Outreach (educate the community about our cause)
- Physical Therapists
Other – if you can think of another way to volunteer, we would love to hear from you
Donations go toward instruction for physically and mentally disabled servicemen/women and other programs that support our cause. Our member’s membership donations will allow Branded One to be self-sustaining after the first year.